The Noah is a 28' tiny home that has a modern farmhouse feel and boasts a first floor bedroom that fits a queen bed. Natural wood accents give the home an inviting feel including warm cedar exterior siding and natural tung oiled poplar ship lap on the interior. At 330 square feet, The Noah blends form and function to create a tiny home that is as beautiful and timeless as it is spacious and livable.
The Noah is currently listed for sale at $59,000, reduced from its original price tag of $69k. This reduced price will last through the month of March until April 1st so reach out to us soon if you are interested! Listed below are a few of the features of this home:
- Size: 28’ L x 8.5’ W x 13.5’ H. (330 square feet including loft)
- Weight: 13,200 lbs. gross weight (total trailer capacity of 21,000 lbs.)
- Power: 50 amp 120v/240v RV style plug (NEMA Twist lock)
- Water: Fresh water hose inlet with pressure regulator and single gray water outlet
- Heating/ Cooling: High efficiency Pioneer Ductless Mini-Split A/C and heat (23.5 SEER)
- Sleeping: Large 12’ sleeping loft and master bedroom on the first floor with custom built queen size storage platform
- Bathroom: 18” micro vanity with modern sink and faucet. Tiled shower. Space and connections for a 24” combination washer dryer. Nature’s Head Waterless Composting Toilet. Dual 3-panel pocket doors for privacy.